Easter is only a few days away and I'm sure a lot of you are planning a delicious meal. Here are a few cute ideas to decorate your dinner table.
1. I love these daffodil candy cups from Martha Stewart. They would be so fun placed randomly all over the table or on each guest's plate. You could even write their name on a petal to personalize it.
2. I just can't help but smile when I look at these painted muslim bags from BLANK. They have the best supplies and some of the cutest Easter craft ideas. I think those little bags would look so adorable waiting by each guests plate.
3. How perfect are these easter egg pinatas from Oh Happy Day? I want to make these and hang them above my table for some easter decor. Then after dinner the kids could break them open.
4. Ok, these fabric covered vases from i heart nap time are my FAVORITE! Such a simple table centerpiece and so bright and colorful.
5. These free printable animal pillow boxes are way too cute and would be so fun at any kid's table...or as a place card at each setting. And you can put candy inside...BONUS!
6. You guys...I LOVE peeps. I know its weird and most people think they are gross but I think they are delicious. So these peep place cards from a beautiful mess are right up my alley! You can't eat them, but they are pretty adorable...peep lover or not.
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!