Making your own wall art is actually so much fun!! And cheap (which is always great). I mean, its always fabulous to have some pieces from a loved artist, but if your going for the gallery wall look that can get pricey.
I have been seeing some amazing DIY artwork lately, so I rounded up my favs!
1. Love the pink, red, yellow art from A Beautiful Mess.
2. This pixel painting from Wit & Whistle is gorgeous.
3. I am kind of obsessed with this geometric art painting from Persia Lou, it is so unique. The frame she makes for it is perfect.
4. Gotta love the paint chip art, it's cheap and looks great. I am totally in love with this color combo from remodelaholic!
5. Oh Happy Day's series on DIY affordable art is great.
6. Love Homey Oh My and her awesome DIY's, including this painting.
7. I tried this art DIY, from Womens Day, a year ago and it turned out amazing, I still LOVE it.
8. Style Me Pretty and their impossible to mess up abstract art.